ALUAKA is the only Stadship 54 AC.
She is made by a Dutch-Italian team.
- Van de Stadt for the design the hull, the keel, the rudder, structure and scantling and sail plan
- Gaastmeer for the Cad-CAm Engineering and building Kit
- K&M for the bare hull construction
- Cantiere Zuanelli for the interior
- I and my father for all the rest
The design process start in 2011, the bare hull arrive in end 2013 and in 15 months has be delivered.
A comment of the Designer can be found here.
We would like to have a pilot house yacht, where you can sleep during night watch, stay warmer in cold area.
We like the aft cockpit and lockers with large storage for all the equipment.
We like have a simple boat, safe, bare aluminum hull with 5 waterthigh compartment, bullet proof, able to support hard conditions more then a normal aluminium boat.
We like to have a fast boat able to sail from light wind, easy to steer and able to tack and sail downwind as well.
We like to have a stiff boat, specially when at anchor (no rolling) and with limited heel angle.
We like to have a powerful sail plan, with several head sail, so we can decide easily and fast which one is better
We like to have a powerful engine, and double system as backup
We like open space interior, only 3 cabins and 2 toilette. Wood resistant to humidity, scratches, kids proof
We like what make life easy: insulation, good ventilation, mosquito screen, big tanks, watermaker, large house bank service, led lighting, easy access to the sea, smart system to release the dinghy, quick acces to engine room, solar panels, hydrogenerator and wind generator.
There are two sister-ship: Infinity,1 year older and with and advanced cockpit and Music, one year younger and bigger. Both are finished by K&M.
An interview can be found here, only in Italian.
- Brand name: Stadtship 54AC
- Boat name: Aluaka
- Material – 5083 H361
- Ce Design Cat A
- Launch - 2015
- L.o.a. – 16.45 m
- L.w.l. – 15.00 m
- B. max – 4.50 m
- D. max – 2.50m
- Dislpacement (average) – 18800 kg
- Water ballast 2 x 900 L, can be used as extra Fuel tank of 900 L
- Fuel 1100 L
- Water 1000 L
- Sail Area – 164 m2 (Upwind)
- Mast and Boom - Aluminum-Sparcraft-3 sreader 17° sweepback-wire rigging, dynema halyards Gottifredi & Maffioli
- Sails -Leesail:107% Jib-FB mainsail, furling Staysail, Code Zero, Asymmetrical G2,Stormsail and trysail
- Attrezzatura di coperta - Antal-2 electrical winch
- Motore Yanmar 110Hp-Shaft drive-Burtons 4 folding balde
- Electronics System 1: NKE Autopilot ST60 (Serie CLass 40), Multigraphic, Wind, Depth and Speed,wi-fi NMEA 0183
- Electronics System 2: B&G triton 2nd Autopilot, 7'' Gps-Plotter and 4G broadband Radar, Ais class B trasponder, VHF V90
- Hose bank battey: 900Ah@24V
- Electric system: Balmar 160A alternator,2 Solar Panel 100W@24V,Superwind 350W,Watt&Sea 600W, double insulation Paneltronic main panel
- Trough-hull ans seacock: Randex
- Finishing: International Paint+ Treadmaster diamond pattern
- Wood: Alpi Wood-Durmast
- Insulation: about 75mm spayed foam on the hull and 50mm on deck-Armaflex on the pilot house and Armasound on the Engine Room
- Kitchen: Isotherm Asu Fridge/Freezer opning from top, Stainlees Steel Fridge drawers Frigonautica, both air cooled- Techimpex Stove-3 burns